Our customers have asked about more reporting features and we've delivered just in time for the New Year! A variety of useful dynamic reports for landlords and property managers are now free to use. Standard rental reports include:
- A report showing you advertised units. You can quickly advertise a vacant unit and accept e-rental applications with VerticalRent. This report enables you to keep track of what you have advertised today.
- A reporting showing you vacant units. As your rental property portfolio grows, this is a useful report to keep track of current vacancies.
Plus, we've added a variety of lease-related and financial reports. Our lease-related reports include:
- A report showing you active tenants, grouped by property.
- Rent roll report (with expected rent payments)
- Delinquent leases (who is late, who hasn't paid, etc)
- Leases Ending
- Rent Paid
Our financial reporting has also been enhanced significantly per the request of our customers. Before we only had 2 financial reports -- the income & expense and Schedule E. Since VerticalRent offers online rent collection, we've added the following financial reports:
- Actual E-Payments Report
- Scheduled E-Payment Report
For our landlords processing rental apps with an associated fee, you can always view your scheduled payout information in the tenant screening module. The estimated payout period is 3 to 5 business days (via ACH). For online rent collection, we are able to offer our customers with next day payout (via ACH) with underwriting approval.
If you have any questions about these new reporting features, don't hesitate to reach out at email@example.com. We're happy to answer any questions you might have.