Earning reward points toward free services with VerticalRent just got easier. You will start earning points immediately for every credit, criminal, and eviction report processed. Even better is that you’ll earn points for each state-specific lease agreement purchased or enrolling in the online rent collection program offered! Want to rack up the points faster? Submit a video testimonial of why you love VerticalRent and earn an additional 500 points!
Here is how you can earn:
- Earn +50 for every applicant credit report
- Earn +50 for every applicant criminal report
- Earn +50 for every applicant eviction report
- Earn +100 for each state-specific lease agreement
- Earn +200 for enrolling in online rent collection
- Earn +500 for submitting a video testimonial
- Earn +500 for every year you're a subscriber
We also reward our loyal customers with bonus points for every year enrolled in a Premium or Professional subscription plan.
Our Rewards Store includes a variety of VerticalRent services, eGift Cards, or cash redemption:
- 500 points gives you 1 free month of VerticalRent Premium or 1 free Criminal Report credit
- 750 points gives you 1 free state-specific lease agreement
- 1,000 points gives you 1 free month of VerticalRent Professional or 1 free Eviction Report credit
For the do-it-yourself landlords using VerticalRent, we offer eGift cards to Amazon.com, The Home Depot, and Lowes!
VerticalRent® is not a law firm, and the employees of VerticalRent® are not acting as your attorney. Our educational blog or landlord forms engine is not a substitute for the sound advice of a local attorney, whom is familiar with your local laws and regulations. VerticalRent® cannot provide you with legal advice, nor are we permitted to engage in the practice of law.
We are prohibited from providing you with any sort of advice, opinion, explanation, or recommendation about your possible legal rights – which may include remedies, options, defenses, or the selection of landlord forms available on the VerticalRent platform. Our platform is designed to provide landlords and property managers with powerful online tools to screen applicants, collect rent online, advertise vacancies, and generate free landlord forms. To that extent, our blog often publishes general information on issues commonly encountered by landlords – such as evicting tenants.
Although VerticalRent takes every reasonable effort possible to ensure the accuracy of its consumer reports and landlord forms, we do not guarantee or warrant the information to be correct, complete, or up-to-date. The law changes rapidly across the United States, from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. We will not be held responsible for any loss, injury, claim, damage, or liability related to the use of our blog, landlord forms or consumer reports generated from this platform.